The C45 Quality Association is seeking a qualified intern to support the work of the membership, committees, and events.
Create valuable connections in the industry, build on your resume, and work along side leaders in the Canadian Cannabis Industry. The Ideal Candidate is a quality assurance student or associate in the cannabis industry looking to network and kickstart their career in this sector.
Time commitment: @5-10 hours per week
● Assist and support communication to the board, membership, associated partners and committees on behalf of the Board
● Assist and support communication platform, membership database and documentation issued by the Association
● Create and post C45 Association Social Media posts, update the website, monitor the forum, upload blog, create monthly newsletter.
● Track association progress against established key performance indicators (KPIs) ● Organize board meetings with the Chair, record meeting minutes
● Assist with membership drive
● Communicate with exhibitors on association business
● Support the yearly summit
How to apply: Please tell us why you are perfect for this role in a cover letter and provide details of relevant experience to: Contact Us! by a certain date?
Intern will receive a full pass to the C45 Association Summit during their tenure and complimentary membership to the C45 association.
CONTACT US TO APPLY.
Term of Internship: 6 months
Closing Date: 6 November 2020